General Terms and Conditions
Please note that calls to the company may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
These general competition terms and conditions apply to competitions run by Linco Care Limited.
- The promoter is Linco Care Limited unless otherwise stated.
- The entrant does not need to have purchased any Calypso, Cabana Sun, Gorgeous Bronze, Re-Gen, Safa or Dimples Depilatory products to enter the competitions.
- The entrant must be over 18.
- The entrant must be a UK resident.
- Competition winners agree to allow us to display their personal information such as their first names, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram usernames and profile pictures on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages in order to inform other people and to identify the winner.
- The competitions are not open to Linco Care or Dimples employees or their family members and friends.
- We reserve the right to modify, discontinue or terminate these competitions at any time and for whatever reason, without giving any prior notice.
- The competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and entrants are only providing information to Linco Care when they enter the competitions.
- There will be no cash alternatives offered. If a winner is unable to attend any event related to the prize e.g. a football match or a music festival, then a new winner will be drawn.
- Prizes cannot be sold by the winner.
- If a winner does not respond on social media within 48 hours of being contacted by direct message, we reserve the right to draw another winner.
- Linco Care’s decision on who the winner is is final and binding.
- The entrant acknowledges and agrees to our terms and conditions by entering the competition.
- If the entrant fails to comply with our terms and conditions then it could lead to immediate disqualification.
- Linco Care does not accept any responsibility for: (a) any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant. (b) entries lost, damaged or delayed.